Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Entry #1: Blogs..?


Hey everyone, this is my very first blog post! Im not sure about you, but I personally love blogs. There are so many different blogs about all different topics. You can find blogs about their food, makeup, home decor, fashion, living, travel, information/facts, etc. Most people use the internet over books in this day, so blogs allow writers to express themselves to others without getting published.

Blogs aren't only limited to being personal, however. There are tons of blogs that have to do with science and research. Informational blogs are great for people looking to learn new facts about a certain topic that interests them. Researching can be hard, but blogs are a good way to find information that has been narrowed down and to the point of what you're looking for. They can be very informative.

I love reading fashion and beauty blogs. I need to research about products before I buy them, thats just how I am. Blogs are an amazing way for me to read reviews about all sorts of different beauty products and clothing. Blogs can be written by anyone, meaning these reviewers aren't paid to talk about these products. This helps incredibly because I feel I can trust what the blogger is saying. Most blogs can be commented on as well, so other people can share their opinions.

If you're interested in beauty blogs like me, here are a few of my favorites:

~https://aspynovard.com/categories/blog/
~https://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/category/product-reviews/
~https://liveglam.com/category/product-reviews/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry #10: Social Media Influencers

Social media influencers - a job description that people have taken in recent years. What exactly is a social media influencer? Up until a f...