It was different than normal, though. Most people were shopping alone, everyone in line was spaced apart and wearing masks, and not many registers were open. I was just glad stores are still open, though. When I went for groceries, I was able to find most things I needed. I could not find any toilet paper or paper towels though! Both items were completely sold out. I thought it was weird, but didn't think much of it. Later when I got home, I was scrolling on Twitter and saw this meme:
Thats when I realized everyone went crazy buying toilet paper because of the virus. Was very strange to see because that won't help you. Luckily we were able to get some, though. My trip to target for clothes was a little different, as I didn't get anything. I found a few items I would wear, but the fitting rooms were closed so I couldn't try them on. Thats okay though, since we can't go outside I guess winter clothes aren't so bad!
I hope you all are staying safe during this virus. Remember to stay home and social distance if you must go out. Always wash your hands and look out for your loved ones. Have a good week everyone!

I am finding myself in the same dilemma, because my parents do not want me going anywhere but I need to get some stuff for work and school so it is just difficult.
ReplyDeleteYour first few entries are pretty good, Ashley. Your writing flows pretty well, and your personality is starting to show. Good. You have some good ideas and topics for discussion. Keep working on developing your content; dig deeper into your analysis to create greater significance for your audience. Don't be too brief, and remember this is a casual/professional blog, not a personal blog. Keep at it!
ReplyDelete