Monday, April 20, 2020

Entry #6: "Capitalism: A Love Story" Part 2

Hey readers. I am back to continue up with my overall thoughts of Michael Moore's film "Capitalism: A Love Story". I enjoyed the documentary. It showed different standpoints on capitalism. I didn't have much of a political opinion on capitalism before I watched it, so it helped me form my own opinion. The film showed perspectives of people In poverty, people in the working class, and people who would be considered wealthy. According to the film, we should not have capitalism. In my opinion, i think countries should have a blended economic system. Capitalism doesn't offer people in poverty the same opportunities as rich people. Yes you should work for what you have, but capitalism doesn't give people any help to pull themselves out and have a start at that. In the U.S, there are government funded businesses and private businesses. Im not huge on politics and these are just my opinions after watching this one film and doing some research. Feel free to watch the documentary on your own and leave your opinions in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry #10: Social Media Influencers

Social media influencers - a job description that people have taken in recent years. What exactly is a social media influencer? Up until a f...