Monday, April 20, 2020

My very own blog!

Hey everyone. I know I have posted quite a few entries on my blog so far, but I figured I should make one to give you guys a little more information about myself. Better late than never!

My name is Ashley, I am 18 years old and I attend Glendale Community College in Arizona. I am working to get an associates degree in hospitality. I am likely wanting to become a hotel or casino manager, but have not fully decided. I have travelled to many places so far in my 18 years of life, and getting a degree in hospitality gives me many job opportunities that will allow me to travel even more. I have 6 siblings, all but one are younger than me. I love to travel, eat, swim, and hang out with my friends, boyfriend, and family. I love music, mainly rap/hip-hop and alternative. I have been to 7-8 different concerts and have plans to attend more. I hope you all are enjoying my blog so far, I have enjoyed writing my entries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry #10: Social Media Influencers

Social media influencers - a job description that people have taken in recent years. What exactly is a social media influencer? Up until a f...