Monday, May 4, 2020

Entry #8: Trip to Payson

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a good start of the week. This past week I got to go camping in Payson, Arizona. I went with my mom, stepdad, and boyfriend. We stayed for a total of 4 nights. Since the coronavirus is going around and we've been stuck at home, it was nice to finally get out of the house. We stayed at an RV sight that was small but fit us in perfectly. The weather up in Payson was so nice. It got really cold at nights but during the day it was cool and in the 80's. A whole lot better compared to the current 103 degree Phoenix weather. I did however get sunburnt during the day. Luckily we had aloe. We also brought our new puppy with us on the trip, and he made it a lot more fun for us. During the trip we ate a lot of good food, played lots of board and card games, took naps, played with the puppy, went on walks, and watched Csi. 

During this camping trip my stepdad introduced me to a show called Csi. I had heard of it before but never watched it. Im glad he introduced me to it because now I love it. I have been watching it when i'm not doing homework. It is a crime show based in Vegas, about a group of crime scene investigators who work different cases. It has 15 total seasons and is on Hulu if anyone wants to watch. 

Anyway, camping in Payson was a great way to escape the heat, get out of the house, spend time with my loved ones and take some stress off of my shoulders. I hope everyone has been finding good ways to use up their time and is staying safe and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry #10: Social Media Influencers

Social media influencers - a job description that people have taken in recent years. What exactly is a social media influencer? Up until a f...